Google’s Chrome web store offers a variety of different SEO tools that can help you with your SEO efforts with just one click. In this article, we will share the 10 best chrome extensions for SEO you need to add to your web browser right away.
MozBar is a Moz Chrome plugin that gives you immediate SEO information about different websites or Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) without leaving your browser.
This SEO Chrome Extension allows you to do the following:
- Check any site’s DA (Domain Authority), PA (Page Authority), and spam score.
- Highlight On each page, there are Do-Follow, No-Follow, external, and internal links.
- Customize your searches based on location or even search engines.
- On each page, highlight essential keywords.
- Examine on-page components, general characteristics, link metrics, markup, and the HTTP status of the page.
One of the greatest Google Chrome extensions for quick keyword research and SEO link building is GrowthBar. On the search results page, it may provide you keyword difficulty ranking scores, keyword suggestions, backlinks, and other SEO data. It is available for free.
- With monthly measurements and competitive scores, you may get keyword ideas.
- On the SERPs, you may see a site’s domain authority and total organic traffic.
- Access data about your backlinks and the backlinks of your competitors.
- For simple examination, export backlinks, keywords, and Google Ads data for any website to a CSV file.
- View the word count of any web page in seconds.
3. Redirect path
Redirects are a major aspect of SEO. From the URL you provided to your final URL, Redirect Path will show you all the redirects.
4. AMP Validator
Accelerated Mobile Pages, is an open-source code standard meant to help publishers provide the best user experience to their visitors.
Because mobile responsive web pages may take longer to load than their desktop equivalents, AMP allows you to speed up the loading of your website on mobile devices. In other words, it loads a ‘lite version’ of your website so that visitors may quickly and easily access the content.
AMP is important not just for improving user experience, but also for improving SEO. Because, in the end, even Google wants to provide a better experience for its viewers when they browse through the search results.
To see if your pages are likely to open, use the AMP validator extension on your website. A red signal will appear on the extension icon if a website is not optimized for AMP.
5. Tag Assistant
This SEO Chrome extension may help you with many types of tags, as the names suggest. It can assist you with anything from tag installation to Google Tag Manager monitoring. It can also assist you in determining whether or not you have correctly installed Google tags on a web page.
All you have to do is go to a website and install Tag Assistant. It will provide a summary of the tag on the page, as well as to detect errors and make suggestions.
6. Check My Links
Do you want to get clear of any broken links? Install the Chrome Extension Check My Links SEO. In a fraction of a second, it crawls through your website and verifies all of the links for you.
All of the broken connections are indicated in red. With a single click, you can select and copy them to your clipboard.
Semrush’s SEOquake is a free SEO Chrome extension that gives you important SEO metrics, keyword research, and a full SEO audit of every webpage you visit. Seoquake is a Semrush product, to get the most out of SEOquake, you don’t need to have an active Semrush membership.
Here’s a brief overview of what Semrush’s free extension can offer for you:
- Get a detailed SERP analysis.
- Get a quick SEO report for any website.
- Take a look at both external and internal links.
- Real-time domain and URL comparison
- Instantly determine the difficulty of a keyword
- Get a detailed and well-organized report on all keywords found on any page.
8. Ahrefs toolbar
The Ahrefs Chrome extension provides an on-page SEO analysis for every page you visit in real-time. Furthermore, you can use it as a broken link detector, redirect tracer, and obtain several of the important SEO data for any webpage directly in your browser.
Advanced SEO data such as domain rating, page rating, amount of backlinks, and more are available if you have an active Ahrefs account.
9. SEO Search simulator by Nightwatch
SEO Search Simulator is a free Chrome extension developed by Nightwatch, an SEO performance tracker, that simulates search engine requests from any Google location.
It’s a helpful tool for tracking your website’s ranks in multiple areas, as well as your competitors’ rankings.
10. Page Speed Insights
Users and search engines expect that a website will load swiftly and efficiently. As a result, slow loading times might affect your website’s conversion rate and even cause your search engine rankings to fall.
The longer you wait to fix your website’s performance issues, the more customers and money you will lose. This is why a tool like PageSpeed Insights is so beneficial. It informs you exactly what has to be changed to enhance the overall loading time of your website.
You have a solution for all SEO aspects with these top SEO Chrome extensions. Everything from keyword research to on-page SEO and competitor analysis can be obtained within. Finally, if you want to level up your Marketing and Branding knowledge, be sure to check out our other blogs